Seillier, L.*, Lorenz, C.*, Kawaguchi, K., Ott, T., Nieder, A., Pourriahi, P., & Nienborg, H (2017). "Serotonin Decreases the Gain of Visual Responses in Awake Macaque V1." Journal of Neuroscience, 37(47), 1339–17. https://doi.org/10.1523/JNEUROSCI.1339-17.2017
- April 2019~: Data scientist @Yahoo! JAPAN (Tokyo, Japan)
- Duties included: data analysis, software engineering
- Ph.D in Neural & Behavioral Sciences, International Max Planck School of Cognitive Neuroscience, Universität Tübingen, Germany, 2019
- M.S. in Neural & Behavioral Sciences, International Max Planck School of Cognitive Neuroscience, Universität Tübingen, Germany, 2015
- B.S. in Biology, Department of Advanced Science and Engineering, Waseda University, Japan, 2013
- DAAD Scholarship, German Academic Exchange Service, 2013-2015
- Ono Azusa Anniversary Scholarship, Waseda University, 2011-2013
- 125th Anniversary Foundation Scholarship, Waseda University, 2010-2011
Katsuhisa Kawaguchi, Stephane Clery, Paria Pourriahi, Lenka Seillier, Ralf Haefner, Hendrikje Nienborg (2018). "Differentiating between models of perceptual decision-making using pupil-size inferred confidence." Journal of Neuroscience, 10 October 2018, 38 (41) 8874-8888; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1523/JNEUROSCI.0735-18.2018.
Easily adaptable head-free training system of macaques for tasks requiring precise measurements of eye position
Katsuhisa Kawaguchi, Paria Pourriahi, Lenka Seillier, Stephane Clery, Hendrikje Nienborg (2019). "Easily adaptable head-free training system of macaques for tasks requiring precise measurements of eye position." Biorxiv, 26 March 2019; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1101/588566.
Talk at NeNa conference, Black forest, Germany
Talk at the 8th CIN-NIPS conference, Tübingen, Germany